Executive Assistant to the President
Position: Executive Assistant
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience
Work Schedule: Full-time
Dates: Looking to hire immediately
Location: Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the President with Fundraising activities and donor relations
- Assist with all aspects of Board of Director meetings and Board management
- Assist with new building design, renovation and coordination activities
- Perform administrative duties (scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, note taking ) for the President and Vice President
- Represent the Lab when needed in meetings and events.
- Train, hire, and supervise other support staff and interns as necessary
- Conduct research and analysis where necessary
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Collect and distribute weekly program updates
Desired Qualifications: This position requires exceptional efficiency, analytical skill, attention to detail, and communication skills. The candidate must be able to carry out multiple projects while prioritizing tasks. Good writing skills are essential. The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong team player with a positive attitude and high ethical standards. Discretion and confidentiality is critical to this position. The position requires strong computer, spreadsheet, powerpoint, and Internet research skills. A background in technology, peacebuilding, and fundraising are significant assets. Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree and/or experience in related position preferred.
Position is contingent upon the favorable completion of a suitability background investigation.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please submit a complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of:
- Cover letter
- A brief writing sample demonstrating your research and writing ability
PeaceTech Lab works to reduce violent conflict using technology, media, and data to accelerate and scale peacebuilding efforts.